Mobile Alumni ChapterChapter History
On February 1949, eight mobile Kappas petitioned the members of the Grand Board of Directors to establish the Mobile Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi in the city of Mobile, Alabama. On the 26th day of December 26, 1949 the Grand Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi by resolution duly adopted the decreed establishment of the Mobile Alumni Chapter of the Grand Fraternity of Kappa Alpha Psi at Mobile, Alabama.
On May 27, 1950 the Grand Polemarch J. Earnest Williams Sr., Grand Keeper of Records and Exchequer J. Earnest Williams Jr., and Grand Strategus Willaims W. Stewart signed and sealed the charter establishing the Mobile Alumni Chapter Of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. Brother Dr. S.D. Bishop was elected as the first Polemarch.